« Home | Step-By-Step Configuration of NAT with iptables » | HOW-TO: Adobe Photoshop CS2 on Ubuntu - 10 steps! » | Compilation of Web 2.0 Office Applications for School » | All about Ogg, WAV, and MP3 under Linux » | Philippine Congress files bill requiring gov't to ... » | How XGL Works » | How To Set Up A DHCP Server For Your LAN » | HP Trojan Foiled by Linux » | How To: Learn AJAX Tutorials » | Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Nag Screen »

How To Fix and Old Broken IDE Hard Drive

If you've ever broken the pin off of an IDE drive, you know what an absolute horror that is. Especially if you're like me and you don't back up quite like you should. Well, a couple years ago I found myself in that position. But rather than give up, I was determined to get my files back. Here's what I did.

read more | digg story

Digg More News

Resources

Links